Walk-in Clinic – NOW OPEN
We are so excited to announce a new Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic here at our 1075 Mason Avenue office opened on January 2nd, 2019. Our new Walk-In Clinic provides patients with a quick and less expensive alternative to other acute care settings.
Benefits of a Walk-In Clinic
- Access to Specialty Care: Immediate access to an orthopedic specialist.
- Save Time: Skip a trip to other urgent care settings and come straight to our Walk-In Clinic for all types of orthopedic injuries – saving you multiple trips and wait time.
- Save Money: In most cases, a visit to our facility will be a significantly less expensive alternative for your acute orthopedic needs, as it will be treated as a specialist office visit.
- Extended Hours: We are open Monday – Friday, 11 AM – 7 PM.
- On-Site Services: Digital X-Ray services, DME, Casting, Splinting, Bracing, and Worker’s Compensation Pharmacy.
We will have the ability to treat a number of injuries, including:
- Fractures and dislocations
- Sprains and strains
- Work-related injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Joint and tendon pain
- Acute neck and/or back injuries (no chronic back pain)
Please note this is considered to be a specialist office visit, HMO patients will require a referral from their Primary Care Physician to be seen in our Walk-In Clinic.