Our goal is to make your patient experience a positive one. That’s why we’ve provided information about our Patient Portal to access your patient data and what to expect on your first visit all in one place.
Introducing our New Patient Portal
We’ve launched our new Patient Portal to serve you better! The portal gives you convenient access to manage your health records and communicate privately with your care team, and it’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Need to access your information now?Log in to the Patient Portal Now!
What Can I Do in the Patient Portal?
The portal is here to save you time and make your patient experience simple. The benefits of setting up a patient account on the portal include:
- View appointment history, care summaries, and medication lists
- Request medication refills
- Request an appointment
- View and manage bills and statements
- Browse health facts and information about your health conditions
Save Time Before Your First Appointment
To minimize the registration time in our office, we encourage you to take advantage of our online registration process by signing into the Patient Portal and completing your health history before your appointment.
If you need help setting up an account, feel free to give our team a call at (386) 255-4596, and we will email you an invitation to join.
What to Expect When You Arrive
If you choose not to take advantage of our Patient Portal registration process, you need to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment to complete the registration and medical intake process.
What insurances do you accept?
We happily accept most insurance plans, including the following:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Florida Health Care Plans
- Health First Health Plans/Florida Hospital Memorial Health Network
- Sunshine State
- Tricare Standard
- United Healthcare – All Commercial Plans
- Volusia Health Network
- Workers’ Compensation
- Auto Insurance
- Most other PPO’s and secondary insurances with out-of-network benefits
Please contact your insurance company to determine network participation.
What do I need to bring with me?
When you first arrive our offices for your appointment, please check in at the front desk and bring the following items with you:
- Health insurance card, along with a method of payment for your co-pay or co-insurance
- Photo identification
- List of current medications
- Any referral form(s) you have from your primary care physician or emergency room
- Any outside imaging (X-rays, CTs, MRIs) you have had for this condition
- Workers’ compensation or motor vehicle claim information, if the visit is due to a work-related injury or motor vehicle accident
What should I expect to pay for my visit?
Your co-payment is due at time of service. We accept cash, check, CareCredit, Mastercard, AMEX and Visa as forms of payment.
Need your medical records released?
Click the button below to print our downloadable release form. Once you complete the form, you can drop it off at our office during your next appointment or fax it to us at (386) 254-6819.View Print-Ready Form
We’re here to help!
If you need help scheduling an appointment, or have any questions regarding your medical care, please feel free to call our office at (386) 255-4596. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911.