At The Orthopedic Clinic, we use Digital Radiography (DR) to capture and convert images into a digital format. Then our highly-skilled orthopedic surgeons instantly have these images at their fingertips to diagnose and treat you at the time of your visit. We offer a wide range of medical imaging services, including:
- Digital X-ray equipment that uses less radiation than conventional X-ray
- Highly-skilled certified radiologic technologists trained in special orthopedic protocols
- Images that are immediately available to our physicians for diagnosis
- Ability to import images from external facilities
- Imaging results available at your appointment
- Ability to develop customized templates for surgical planning
Imaging Services We Offer
Several kinds of medical imaging services help us see inside the human body to diagnose, monitor, and treat conditions. At The Orthopedic Clinic, we use state-of-the-art equipment to provide the best care possible to our patients.
The imaging services we provide include the following:
- Digital X-Ray – Digital X-ray machines use digital X-ray sensors to capture images instead of traditional film. This allows us to provide the highest quality of care possible because we can view images immediately and also use less radiation than traditional X-ray machines.
- DEXA Machine – This machine allows us to perform bone mineral density tests. These tests detect whether you have osteoporosis, meaning your bones get weak and can more easily break. This machine helps us promote bone health and prevent osteoporotic fractures.
Common Orthopedic Problems that Require Imaging
At The Orthopedic Clinic, the common conditions we use medical imaging for include:
Get Back to the Things You Love to Do
Don’t let an orthopedic injury keep you from living life to its fullest! Our trusted, respectful team of orthopedic specialists are here to help diagnose your problem and develop a custom care plan that fits with your lifestyle.Schedule an Appointment Today!