Physical Therapy at The Orthopedic Clinic
At The Orthopedic Clinic, we want you to live your best life in full motion. Sometimes this means having orthopedic surgery. However, recovery often doesn’t stop there. Physical therapy may help in your rehabilitation so you can get back to the things you love.
At The Orthopedic Clinic, our team offers:
- An in-house physical therapy center for a seamless patient experience
- Timely communication between your physician and in-house physical therapist
- A 100% orthopedic focus that allows us to provide the best orthopedic care possible
- Patient education to help our patients experience a quick recovery
- Modalities such as electrical stimulation, ultrasound, and spine mechanical traction
- Special training in innovative techniques like kinesiotaping and joint mobilization
Why Choose Our Physical Therapy Team?
When it comes to physical therapy, you want someone you can trust to help you recover as quickly as possible. Our dependable physical therapy team at The Orthopedic Clinic sees 100% orthopedic patients and operates in-house so they can work closely with your physician, getting answers about patient care plans in minutes as opposed to days.
We do this because communication and specialization are important to help you live your best life in full motion. At The Orthopedic Clinic, that’s our goal for you.
Common Orthopedic Injuries Requiring Physical Therapy
Our physical therapy team has extensive experience and training with a variety of injuries, since we focus exclusively on orthopedics. Other local clinics see patients with a mix of injuries, but we think that aiming our full attention on orthopedic conditions allows us to provide the best care possible.
Some of the common injuries our physical therapy team treats include:
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- Sports-related injuries
- Total joint replacement
- Arthroscopic surgeries
Do You Need Help Recovering From Your Surgery or an Injury?
Whether you are recovering from a trauma, injury, or chronic pain, our team of trained physical therapists can help you reach your goals.