Our Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic
At the Orthopedic Clinic, we want you to live your life in full motion. Sometimes, that means having immediate access to a specialist, and you’ll now be able to get it at our walk-in clinic.*
If you have an acute orthopedic injury, a visit to our clinic may be a less expensive option than going to the ER, Urgent Care, or scheduling an office visit.
We provide x-rays on-site and our facility includes a pharmacy. We also offer services for Workers’ Compensation cases.
Benefits of Visiting our Walk-In Clinic
- Save Time: Skip a trip to urgent care settings and come straight to the clinic.
- Save Money: Less expensive than other acute care settings.
- Extended hours: Open Monday through Friday, from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
- On-Site Services: X-Rays, DME, Casting, Splinting, and Bracing.
- On-Site Pharmacy: Get everything you need in one location.
Affordable, Fast, and Specialized Care
The Clinic is located in our main office at 1075 Mason Ave., Daytona Beach, and is open Monday through Friday, from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
*HMO patients require a referral from their Primary Care Physician.
Visit Us and Let Us Help You Live Your Life in Full Motion
Whether you have a sprain, strain, dislocation, fracture, tear, or a rotator cuff injury, we can help you!